Smiling Foot & Shoe Center
This is the center to cure foot problems where we also customize shoes to correct the problems of foot and its side effects. Not as practiced in general but we also adjust the outsole or the shoe space that touch the insole. We (from head to toe) inspect, diagnose and analyze to correct the body structure related, which might not be realized by the patients. For example: bow knees, chronic knee pain, early age knee degeneration, crooked spines, declined shoulder, incurable unidentified causes of backache, uneven length of two legs, body height adjustment, plantar fasciitis (inflammation of the sole fascia), chronic Achilles tendonitis (inflammation of the heel’s tendon), Child tip-toe walking/ walking with whisky feet (deformed feet)/ walking with spread out knees (duck walk)/ flat feet.
The scope of treatment includes the athlete who wants to correctly use the feet putting an end to pain and suffering when carrying out the sport. The treatment is done by an orthopedic doctor, who has more than 15 years of experience in surgery, and in adjustment of body structures. The treatment is enhanced with a custom-made shoe design and fitting by a specialist who earned the degree of the Orthopaedic Footwear Program Course from abroad.
Smiling Foot and shoe center working steps:
- * Inspection and diagnosing the structure by the orthopedic doctor
- * Use of a full digital x-ray to check the structure i.e. measure the spine angle, the pelvic, knee joints and body height
- * Static and Dynamic Foot measuring
- * Accumulating the data and analyzing the problem
- * Seeing the shoe specialist to make the shoe or the insole, from the measurement data
- * Continuously following up the results
Smiling Foot and Shoe Center – Innovative treatment, which does not only cure the problems of the feet, but also corrects the whole body structure