The Eight “NO surgery” innovations of Spine Disease Treatment
- Radio-Frequency Rhizotomy
- P.E.N. Pencutaneous Epidural Neuroplasty
- Sacral EpiduroscopeLaser Decompression (SELD)
- Active Core Muscle Training Exercises
- Body Balancing Shoe and Insole
Interventional Treatment (1-6)
The use of cement injection to cure the broken and declined spine. This is the replacement for the operation that cuts a big wound to insert titanium pedicular screw instrumentation inside the body. It will reduce the duration of stay at the hospital from several days to just one day.
Cure: Acute and chronic broken back
The technique of using a balloon to push broken, declined or arched spine back to the right position. The treatment without anesthetic or surgery has an immediate effect and will get rid of pain and humped back.
Cure: Elderly with broken, arched or declined back
3. Radio-Frequency Rhizotomy
The technique of using a small needle to induced the RF frequency to cure the symptom around the bone joint of the spine at the waist and neck, without anesthetic or surgery, thus, avoiding hospital admission.
Cure: Severe neck and back pain; streaking neck pain down the arm; Acute and chronic deteriorated spine at the neck and waist
The disintegration of the bone disc that slide (herniated invertebrate disc) to press on the neck and back nerve by using the X-Ray real time navigated needle.
Cure: Herniated invertebrate disc from the neck down to the waist
5. P.E.N. Pencutaneous Epidural Neuroplasty
The technique uses the small fiber line of 2-3 mm size in trimming and cutting the fibrosis caused by the bone disc or the narrow nerve canal or due to previous surgery. No need for surgery.
Cure: The spine bone disc slide to press on the nerve, the bone spur and the narrowed spine nerve canal
6. Sacral Epiduroscopic Laser Decompression (SELD)
The use of the microscope (1-2 mm slide size) and the laser to reduce the herniated spine disc. No need for surgery and hospital stay is just for one day.
Cure: Herniated or broken spine bone disc, press on the nerve
7. Active Core Muscle Training Exercises
After the patient is cured can prevent the recurring of the disease. The Active Muscle Training Exercises by the expert can help the patient to recover quickly. In some cases it can prevent the need for a surgery.
8. Body Balancing Shoe and Insole
Due to great advances in modern technology, both shoes and insoles can now be tailored to an individual’s specific body structure. What makes us unique here at Bangkok Advanced Clinics, and unlike any other, is that before the custom-fitting process commences, the orthopedic surgeon, with 15 years’ experience in the field of body balancing structure, will examine and diagnose the patient’s body structure with a full digital x-ray. Subsequently, the information is then passed on to a specialist who will design the shoes and insoles according to the individual’s specific requirements. The specialist, having graduated from a prestigious university overseas, is highly established in the field of shoe design. This represents a real breakthrough in orthopedic treatment.
An unbalanced body structure can be more harmful than people realise for a variety of reasons. It can cause:
- Neck, back and headaches (with unidentified causes)
- Tilted back, walking with a tilted body
- The knee, hip and vertebrate joints can quickly degenerate
- Development of broadened angles or bow knees
- Heel ache (Plantar Fasciitis) and Achilles tendon ache
- Chronic knee pain, Chronic Achilles tendonitis
- Bone spur
If a body structure becomes unbalanced, the following areas may need to be corrected:
- Tilted neck, tilted shoulder, tilted pelvic plane, tilted ankle plane
- Crooked spine
- Different length of legs
- Bow knee of too broaden angle
- Flat feet or the feet arch is too high
- A child tip-toeing or walking with spread out knees (duck walk)
Smiling Foot & Shoe Center – “This pioneering technology, not only takes care of the feet but the whole body structure”